Crypto Trading Tracker Available
In my article yesterday, giving guidance on your first three months as a Crypto trader, I talked about the importance of tracking your portfolio and performance. To help with this I have created a Google Sheet which you can make a copy of and start using.
A few notes as I am not an expert with Google Sheets and Excel by any means:
- Tab 1: this is for your live trades, this is all pretty self-explanatory, please note:
- You will need to manually update the prices for each coin
- There is probably a way of doing this with an API but it is beyond me
- Tab 2: this is for all your closed trades, all pretty self-explanatory too
- Tab 3: this is for tracking your daily and monthly progress, please note the following:
- You will need to create a new row for each day
- If you take money out into Fiat, you need to enter this into the cash out column
- If you make any new investments with Fiat, you need to enter this into the cash in column
- When you insert a new row you need to move up the monthly performance calculator
- With the monthly performance, I manually input the number of days for the daily performance count
There is probably a more elegant way of doing this and I'll update again when I have more time. This should work for now though.
If you have any ideas or questions then please let me know.
You can access the sheet here. To use it you will then need to click on File > Make A Copy.