WBD 012 - Interview with Josh Olszewicz
Download Episode MP3 File
The file will open in new window. Click down arrow to download the file.
Crypto Twitter is full of traders who have managed to gain a significant following but sometimes it is hard to distinguish between those who are genuinely skilled traders and those who have been lucky through a bull run. New traders will follow these personalities and use their posts to learn from, but also guide some of their trading decisions.
During the recent market crash, it has become easier to identify traders who understand market cycles and are trading both long and short to take advantage of market trends. One specific trader, who stands out in the space s is Josh Olszewicz, also known on Twitter as @CarpeNoctom.
Having survived the bear market of 2014, Josh brings a vast amount of experience and knowledge to the market. His popular YouTube channel is full of great lessons for those who want to improve their skills, and he is also a contributor to Brave New Coin.
I met with Josh on my recent trip to Washington and had the chance to talk to him about the market conditions, his approach to trading and why he believes in Bitcoin.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you enjoy The What Bitcoin Did Podcast you can help support the show my doing the following:
- Subscribe on iTunes | Spotify | Soundcloud | YouTube | Stitcher | TuneIn
- Leave a review on iTunes
- Share the show and episodes with your friends and family
- Subscribe to the newsletter on my website
- Follow me on Twitter | Instagram | Medium
Connect with Josh:
BREAKDOWN OF THE SHOW
- 00.00.00 Intro
- 00.03.34 $33k by July
- 00.11.37 Accumulation period for alts
- 00.13.56 Josh's background and move into Crypto trading
- 00.17.43 The early Crypto trading community
- 00.18.57 What Josh learned by trading the bear market of 2014
- 00.20.56 What makes Josh a solid trader
- 00.22.55 TA v FA
- 00.27.59 Most important indicators for Josh
- 00.39.32 How does Josh choose investments and thoughts on XRP
- 00.45.37 Thoughts on ERC20 tokens which might appear on Coinbase
- 00.49.00 ICOs
- 00.55.00 What moves price
- 00.57.32 Long-term thoughts on Bitcoin
- 01.02.19 Thoughts on Bitcoin Cash
- 01.06.50 Advice for new investors coming into the Crypto market
- 01.08.45 Why using Crypto is better