WBD 014 - Interview with Robert Paone
Download Episode MP3 File
The file will open in new window. Click down arrow to download the file.
Robert Paone, aka @crypto_bobby, is one of the leading personalities in the world of Crypto YouTubers. Robert has built a significant following with his regular videos discussing the market.
Robert invited me out to Brooklyn to meet with the Airswap team, as he is now an advisor there. Having been a follower and admirer of his content for a while, I also wanted to interview him.
The day I arrived an article was released on steemit by @CryptoMedicated, highlighting a case of collusion and conspiracy to manipulate the price action of Crypto assets by some prominent Twitter traders. Rob and I agreed this is something which we would like to talk about, but we also discuss a number of other things such Crypto platforms, Vitalik Buterin's boycott of the Consensus conference and Robert's plans for the future.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you enjoy The What Bitcoin Did Podcast you can help support the show my doing the following:
- Subscribe on iTunes | Spotify | Soundcloud | YouTube | Stitcher | TuneIn
- Leave a review on iTunes
- Share the show and episodes with your friends and family
- Subscribe to the newsletter on my website
- Follow me on Twitter | Instagram | Medium
BREAKDOWN OF THE SHOW
- 00.00.00 Intro
- 00.02.44 Market manipulation
- 00.08.08 Lack of market maturity
- 00.10.35 VC funding and how to apply valuation
- 00.12.30 How Rob survived the market crash
- 00.13.55 Rob's entry into the Crypto world
- 00.19.04 Moving into making content
- 00.23.28 Platforms and the risk of smart contracts
- 00.34.25 Vitalik calling to boycott Consensus
- 00.38.47 What Rob is working on, including at Airswap
- 00.41.22 Regulatory lens
- 00.42.47 How to stay in touch with Rob
- 00.43.33 Outro